St Andrews Undershaft
Design and install a new Sound and Visual system for the refurbished building.
The sound system needed to reproduce both music and speech for two set ups – conference and church.
An easy to operate solution was required with the option to include a normal mixer for larger events.
- Double projection system using winched projection screens
- Visual repeater monitors where needed
- Powerful Christie projectors with long throw lens
- Shermann loudspeakers powered by Lab Gruppen series amplifiers
- BSS London – BLU100 / BLU8v2 control
- Sennheiser Evolution G3 radio microphones and aerial distribution
- Ampetronic induction loop amplifier
- Remote power on/off for the amplifier cabinet
- Cat5e infrastructure
Crystal Clear Audio has provided excellent quality installations, equipment hire and friendly advice over the 10 years I have known them. They have worked closely with us when designing new systems for installation which has meant the systems have fully suited the needs of the church’s ministry, have been sensitive to the architecture and use of the buildings. It is clear that Crystal Clear Audio is committed to high quality workmanship and is not satisfied for anything second best.
Martin Fitzsimons, Systems Administrator (IT / AV)
St Helen's Church, London